Thursday, December 08, 2005

My 100th Post!


Yay this is my 100th Post.. and I know I have been posting like tons of MC pics and news.. but I cant help it she's blowin UP all over the place! Mariah was honored by "The Recording Academy Honors" for her excellence and integrity in the music industry. And then this morning Grammy nominations were announced and MC f-ing rock it, with 8!



Album of the Year - The Emancipation of Mimi
Record of the Year - We Belong Together
Song of the Year - We Belong Together
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance - It's Like That
Best Female R&B Vocal Performance - We Belong Together
Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance - Mine Again
Best R&B Song - We Belong Together
Best Contemporary R&B Album - The Emancipation of Mimi



I am just sooo glad she is getting the just props that she deserves. pic via mariahdaily.com

No comments: