Friday, July 07, 2006

so it begins...



Big Brother All-Stars Offically kicked off last night and I have to say. How In the HELL was Will not one of America's Choice??? And George the chicken fucker over Monica?? Not good Not good. Without a doubt my favorite player going into this game is Dr. Will and I dont see that changing, but it will be interesting to see how Will gets along with Howie and Kaysar. I know I had Danielle on my pick to come into the house, but that bitch has got to go... Already after just 50 mins she was got on my nerves, Monica def would have been a better rep for the black sistas than Danielle. I have to say over all Im damn excited about this season... Nothing like good summer tv. pics via cbs.com

Oh yeah again... GO WILL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »