Wednesday, August 01, 2007

such a downer..

That's how I feel about this season of Big Brother. I personally think Big Brother is probably one of the best reality shows out there but this cast.. OH No. This summer what a let down, I have never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies in my life. The past seasons have been filled with drama, power struggles and true competitors. The group this year is a bunch of amateurs, after 7 seasons you would think people would know how to play the game. I guess I am wrong b/c I could do a better job than they are now. This season is soo bad that I half way want to stop watching it, and i love Big Brother. And Im really bummed out that CBS and Showtime decided this year to do Big Brother After Dark where they show live from the house on Showtime2 from 12-3. Last year should have been the year for that, Im mean All-Star season baby.

Everyone annoys me soo much its hard for me to pick a favorite for the end. Since I have no favorites here are the people I hate the most. Eric(America's Player)- dude you fucking annoy me sooo much that if I ever saw you on the street I would punch you in the face. Evil Dick - dude chill out sometime, everything does not have to be soo deep. Amber - bitch have you ever watched Big Brother before? of course the game is suppose to be stressful, so stop laying around crying all damn day. Jen - get over yourself, bitch you arent that hot.

To be fair there are still 9 people in the house so the show could indeed get better, but damn what a slow fucking start.

No comments: