Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Jammin 2

Before I list my Top 10 favorite songs right now, I want to mention this kick ass site made by one of my favorite bloggers. BoifromTroy has made a site devoted to my crush of the week BRODIE CROYLE. Check it out here http://brodie4heisman.typepad.com/


Now on to my Top 10 songs of the week not in any particular order.

1) "my humps" - Black Eyed Peas

2) "no daddy" - Tierra Marie

3) "stick wit you" - The Pussycat Dolls

4) "please Jason Nevins rock da club remix" - Toni Braxton

5) "la tortura" - Shakira

6) "dare" - Gorillaz

7) " hard times happen" - Josh Kelley

8) " so lonely" - Twista featuring Mariah Carey

9) " dont forget about us" - Mariah Carey

10) " your girl remix" - Mariah Carey featuring Cam'ron and Juelz Santana

So there's my picks, def check em out. I dont care if you download them legally, illegally or not. But def check out the Brodie for Heisman site. THanks boifromtroy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u have the lyrics to the toni braxton please jasons rock da club remix