Monday, October 03, 2005

Random Roundup

Arizona State's Robert James, left, tries to pull down USC tailback LenDale White (21) during the first quarter.
Too close for comfort is the only phase to describe the USC game this past saturday against Arizona State. Going into the half USC trailed 21-3 and they really didnt start to turn it around until the 4th quarter. ``There was no excuse for those errors,'' Reggie Bush said. ``We are a national champion team.'' USC finished the game 38-28 extending their winning streak. The Trojans are home against Arizona on Saturday, then comes another big road challenge Oct. 15 at Notre Dame. pic via www.usctrojans.collegesport.edu


So last night Sunday, well early evening I went and saw A History of Violence. I thought I had a somewhat idea of the premise of the movie. A guy lives in a small town with his wife and kids leading quiet life, then some guys come to town who thinks he is someone else. Well for the most part that's right but in no shape way or form was I prepared for the intensity of this movie. The action scenes were graphic and brutal, the sex scenes were hot and intense. The only reason I went and saw it was because Maria Bello stars in it, and I love Maria Bello. The movie itself was good, left me a lil shaken up but worth the $6.50 student price i paid. lol. pic via http://www.historyofviolence.com/

Thought I would share yet another pic of LC and Stephen from the Mtv VMAs. It seems Ms. Lauren is staring in her own spin off from Laguna Beach, where she is interning at Teen Vogue. I'm quite excited myself to see her on her own show, speakin of in last weeks Laguna Beach why was Lauren hanging out wit Casey? And why do they have her on the show if they are only using her as a day player? pic via JJB

Also this wkend news broke that Paris and Paris have decided to break off their engagement. Which is prob for the best cause I think Paris, boy Paris I mean is too sexy for the trashy Ms. Hilton.

Now Speakin of Sexy I would like to introduce my crush of the day. maybe week! Brodie Croyle the ultra sexy quarterback for the University of Alabama and possibly the next Heisman winner. Oh Brodie what I would do to play two hand touch with you. Pic via www.rolltide.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brodie Croyle for Heisman!