Thursday, June 01, 2006

playin catch up...

WOW.. it's June 1st already.. And it's been awhile since I have done a post.. lazy.. lazy.. boy.. Let's see big news... Hmmm Taylor Hicks won American Idol, and I hope he sells less records than Ruben.. Gwen and Gavin had their baby, as well as Brad and Angie. The Hills started this week on MTV as well as did the new Real World/Road Rules Challenge Fresh Meat, more on that down the road.. I have 2 Myspace hotties, first is PJ from Vegas the second is Blake also from Vegas.. The BreakUp starts this week, I suggest everyone goes out and supports Jen A. and last but not least MC has been hittin up NYC last crazy promoting the new tour The Adventures of Mimi.. Which I plan on seeing not once but twice.. pics via mariahdaily.com and yahoo



No comments: