Thursday, June 28, 2007

make it stop


People PLEASE stop it with Paris Hilton, I am fucking... yes fucking sick of hearing about her. She is not news, I sometimes am a fan of Larry King Live when he has a good interview. Like I will be watching Monday to see what Isiah Washington has to say about being let go from Grey's. But you can not tell me Paris Hilton has enough worth wild things to say to cover an entire 60 minute interview. How was life in jail? How was the food? Where the inmates nice? I dont give a shit.
While we foucs on Paris;

A car bomb killed 22 people in Baghdad

Torrential rains ravage central Texas

NYC power outage snarls traffic, trains

President Bush trys to push his plan to legalize millions of unlawful immigrants

The Supreme Court has rejected school assignment plans that take account of students' race in two major public school districts.

A battle between Edwards and Coulter was sparked by an appearance on GMA.

Senate Issues Subpoenas in Wiretapping Case

Residents are rushing to leave their homes as flames come closer in South Lake Tahoe, California.

Maybe its foolish of me to think that because of all the others issues in the world that we would focus on those rather than if jail was really hard for Paris. Dont get me wrong I love my celebrity news as well but on Access Hollywood, E!, not on Fox News or hell even my local news.

No comments: