Monday, July 09, 2007

i dunno

That's how I feel about the new season of Big Brother last night was the second show, with nominations. Five minutes into the show, Jen the girl I picked up for top 5 (yeah no longer) that bitch flips out over her picture and starts crying and shit. Covering up her picture b/c she didnt want anyone to see it. People laughing at her ass and she up there crying. Brings me to another sad soul Joe. Ugh the boy is too gay to function, (thanks Mean Girls)Im gay so Im not homophobic but that boy is TOOOOOOOOO much. I dont understand how he got a cute and nice guy like Dustin. And finally the old momma Kail who is playing the game so hard already. Getting her alliance with the 3 hottest guys in the house (I aint mad at you). There's just something about that sneaky bitch I dont like. So my losers of the week are. JEN (it was just a damn picture and your ass went crazy) JOE (baby tone it down, we know you are gay) and Kail (your ass is being too sneaky that shit is going to catch up with you)



No comments: