Thursday, July 05, 2007

reason 8 why i love summer


I usually hate summer tv because there's not shit on. A bunch of cheap reality shows that pretty much copy one another. BUT tonight CBS brings back my favorite summer guilty pleasure Big Brother. Last summer was amazing due to the fact that it was All-Stars but this summer brings the twist of the houseguest finding out that some of them will be sharing the house with an enemy or rival. I think it's a lame twist but it should deliver some big drama.

Based on cast bios, and quite honestly looks Im going to pick a few houseguest to follow. Danielle. Eric . Jen. Mike. and Nick. So those are my top 5 picks now, Im sure I will change them as the show goes on I just hope I didnt pick a bunch of douchebags to root for. pics via cbs.com

No comments: