Saturday, September 08, 2007

NUDEgate 07 Update

Apparently I reported yesterday via Us Weekly that Vanessa Hudgen got the boot from Disney, it simply ain’t true. Reps for the family-friendly channel denied reports today that Vanessa will be dropped from the upcoming feature film ‘High School Musical 3.’ That movie is in development and negotiations with the stars are still underway. Beyond, that Disney has had no comment. Several Hollywood publicity veterans say Disney should stand by the ‘HSM’ sweetheart - who was wise to quickly own up to the photo - and let this all blow over.

The barely legal actress released a statement through her rep late Friday that said, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends," reports the Daily News.

All's well that Ends Well.. I hope the girl can keep her job, its only fucking pictures. People get sooo damn up tight over nothing.

No comments: