Wednesday, January 30, 2008

another one bites the dust

Democrat John Edwards bowed out of the race for the White House on Wednesday, saying it was time to step aside “so that history can blaze its path” in a campaign now left to Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama.

"It is time for me to step aside," said Edwards, ending his second campaign in a hurricane-ravaged section of New Orleans where he began it more than a year ago. “With our convictions and a little backbone we will take back the White House in November.”

Edwards said Clinton and Obama had both pledged that “they will make ending poverty central to their campaign for the presidency.”

Ive been really hard on John Edwards, maybe even unjustified. Reading over his bio, he seems like he may actually be a decent guy, I dunno tho, there is something about him that I dont like. Like New York's mom Sister Patterson said "my third eye tells me he's a freak." lol..

Lets go Hillary!

No comments: