Friday, December 01, 2006

phase it out..

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past two weeks, I am sure you all have heard about the Michael Richards outbust. Now I have been debating for awhile exactly what I wanted to say, cause believe me I def have an opinion on the matter.

So basically Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) was doing a stand-up routine in LA, and some blacks guys started talking shit (surpise surpise) and that bastard went crazy and took it back to 1802; "Nigger this and Nigger that, and we should hang ya ass". Of course media had a field day with this,the public was shocked with disbelief.NIGGA PLEASE.. do you think Michael Richards is the only white man in America that feels that way? Hell No, he just happen to be the one that got caught on camera. Im not mad at him, or holding a grudge against him. I mean I never watched or liked Seinfeld anyways.

The interesting thing is that here in America we have something called Free Speech, you do not have to agree with what someone says. But they have the right to say whatever they want, no matter how irresponisble it may be. I know most people would not agree with what I say 9 times out of 10. But I have that right to say whatever I please. Now as a black male, I still dont care what he said, Why? because Im a not a nigger and that word does not bother me. There's is nothing associated with that word that describes me. I can think of a few other words but that is not one of them.

You know the way I see it, that if society really has a problem with the word. STOP USING IT. Im talkin to you rappers and street thugs, "whats up my nigga" ( Changing the ER to an A doesnt mean shit!) and wigga white boys "that's my nigga". You call yourself and each other that name so much, it has become cool, just like bitch. But dont let the wrong person call you that, then you are ready to fight or better yet you run out and hire high-profile attorney Gloria Allred to try and collect a quick pay day. Leave the man alone, he said it, he apologized, move on. Jesse Jackson,Al Sharpton dont need to get involved, Mel(the jew hater)Gibson doesnt need to try and take up for him. Btw when did Mel Gibson get his crebitability back to be helping somebody out?

At the end of the day, only Michael Richards nows how he truly feel, but if he's racist, I wish he would just say yeah I dont like you, rather than blame it on drinking or stress or blah blah blah.. dont give me that shit. I mean I dont like Mexicans especially the ones who work in resturants and dont have good hygiene. It just pays to be honest.

No comments: