Thursday, March 23, 2006

He has a personality..


OK so I'm am like 2 days behind with this post, but def better late than never I always say. I am ashamed to say that this past Tuesday's press conference given by President George W Bush was the first one I actually watched. I tend to be one of those people who forms opinions about a person before actually meeting or getting to know them. President Bush is one of those people. I'm not saying that I agree with his policies today I am talking purely on the fact that I didnt realize the man had a personality.

Basically the press conference was Bush's chance to promote the economy, and pledged to stick with it in Iraq because "the situation in Iraq is improving despite continuing violence." Again this post is not about me agreeing with his policies because I do not. During the course of the conference he's going over everything asking answering questions, and I cant stop laughing. Maybe a little at the answers but mostly but his facial expressions and the way he answered them. It was like it was a big joke to him, he kinda had a silly ass grin on his face the whole time. I may be 4 years too late but this was news to me, the man has jokes. This is really sad that I'm admitting this, I guess I've spent most of my time over the past few years reading US Weekly and shit. How many Number 1 singles did MC have last year? 4 . How much did we spend on the war so far? I dont know. Sad people SAD.. Now that I have shown my ignorance, it's time to end this post. I'll be back tomorrow or 3 days later lol. with some half naked guy or MC.. lol.. pic via AP

No comments: