Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Where's the excitement?

So last night was the first live American Idol, 2 hours at that. Why did we need 24 hours of that crap? Maybe it's because I'm new to American Idol and this is the first season that I've watched from the start. But shit is lame ass, where the other season's as bad as this? It was Stevie Wonder night and no one really did anything great. Thank God it's only 30 minutes tonight cause I dont think I can handle any more of that shit. And could someone please for god's sake get Bucky, Kellie, Kevin and Taylor Hicks off the damn show. I've never watched anything in my life where there were 4 people who I could not stand. I mean I can deal with the Gross Master Bucky and dumb dumb Kellie. But that little wanna be cute thing Kevin.. CHILD please, the day who become a sex symbol like Brad Pitt is the day the world comes to a tragic end. And Mr. Retard Taylor Hicks, dude there is totally like mediciation that you can take for being soo fucking retarded. As much as I LOVE LOVE her, please please please do not have a Mariah Carey night. I may have to just watch Mandisa and Elliott sing and save myself the headache.
Speaking of headache.... ABC has been promoting their new show 'Sons & Daughters' like crazy it's suppose to be like the funniest shit ever! A comedy series that offers a mix of improvisational and scripted humor, dont get me wrong it had some wild out moments, but last nights episodes were so dramatic storyline wise. I want to see more of " I'm not racist I've dated a black man" " Did you tell anybody?" " Of course not, what I'm crazy?" Well it went something like that, that shit is funny to me but I guess I have a sick sense of humor..btw I'm not a racist.. I am a black man..

No comments: