Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscars 2006

So last night was the 78th Annual Academy Awards and over all I wasnt really impressed. There really werent any big surpises well 'Hard Out Here for a Pimp' I thought that was pretty funny, and shocking.. Crash winning wasnt much of a shock to me as it was to others, yeah I'm gay but Brokeback was ok, but I def felt Crash deserved it more. Oh the only award I was bummed about was Reese Witherspoon winning best actress.. I was really pulling for Felicity Huffman. It was brought to my attention that I am one of the only people in world who doesnt like Reese lol... I never have ever since Cruel Intentions, I dunno wasnt a fan, oh well.. The pics are from the Arrivals, Governor's Post-Show Ball, and Elton John Oscar Party. All pics via yahoo/wireimage.com/the bookla.com




No comments: