Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jammin

So I decided to share with you all, my 10 favorite songs right Now; but before I start. For all you fans of The Comeback popbytes has a number for HBO to call and tell them you want your damn Comeback. 212 -512 -1208. Now on to the music in no particular order.

1 "stay the night" - Mariah Carey
2 "boyfriend" - Ashlee Simpson
3 " since you been gone"- Kelly Clarkson
4 "shake it off remix" -Mariah Carey featuring Young Jeezy and Jay- Z
5 "sugar, we're going down" - Fall Out Boy
6 "roses" - Kayne West
7 "gone" - Kayne West featuring Consequence & Cam'Ron
8 "hard times happen" - Josh Kelley
9 " walk fast" - Josh Kelley
10 "too good for you" - Josh Kelly

If you haven't heard any of these songs I strongly suggest that you either download or buy the albums. YaY for post number with 2 without pics. lol.. Sidenote.. a friend of mine recently commented about my blog and I just want to say again. Just because I dont post anything about what's goin on in the world doesnt mean that I dont care or that I can not form an intelligent opinion. This world can be bleak enough that I dont need to harsh out my thoughts on every tragic detail. I want this to be a place of escape, fun.. carefree and light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've got good taste in music :)..