Monday, September 12, 2005

News

You may have noticed that I have not posted anything concerning the 2 major diasters that we have been faced with. First being of course Hurricane Katrina there's nothing that I can say that hasnt already been sad. There has been soo much press about why the folks in New Orleans didnt recieve help sooner. I just hate to think in 2005, that a person's skin color determines the amount of help someone recieves. I come from a mixed back ground, part of it black, I just refuse to believe that I still live in a world where something like that is still a major problem, maybe I'm just naive. If you want more coverage there are thousands of outlets I'm just not one of them. Secondly this past weekend was the 4th anniversity of 9/11. I dont think there's anything that I can say, it was horrible, hopefully we are a stronger nation now. Too bad we cant all come together and help each other out, rather than lookin for someone to place the blame on.

No comments: