Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oh The Comeback


Ok since Monday was Labor Day, I labored, therefore I got a lil behind in my blogging and Tivo. I finally found time to watch the season/series finale of The Comeback. And boy this ep. def was not a let, I have to credit Michael Patrick King the way he wrote the ep. it really could serve as the series finale or season. No word yet on if HBO is picking the show up or not, god I hope so. Ok so now to the highlights from the show.
- Mickey decides to choose the The Comeback's premier as his coming "out" party introducing his lover Robert.
- Valerie going to Jane's apt with the camera crews after seeing all the "edited" material from the first show.
- Surpising was Paulie G who had nothing but good things to say about Valerie during the interview, seeing how he treated her like shit for most of it.
- Valerie after going on the Tonight Show, " Get out of here, Jane I dont smoke on camera."
- And finally Valerie having a slew of fans await her departure from the Tonight Show.
Even if the show doesnt come back at least Valerie Cherish went out on top. Please HBO dont be cruel.
pics via www.hbo.com

No comments: