Saturday, August 06, 2005

Being Bobby Brown


On this weeks' BBB. Bobby heads to LA to do Jimmy Kimmel Live, which I'm not sure exactly why since he didnt have any new material/songs to preform. Highlight Number 1. Bobby's in a car goin somewhere and his phone rings. His fuckin ring tone is Britney Spear's Toxic " She stole my song, I stole hers hows that." Quite interesting. Then Whitney goes shopping with Bobbi K. @ Von Dutch, I have never seen soo many shots of Von Dutch merchanise b4, I thought I was watching a commerical for them. Whitney in public only means one thing.. A Hot Mess, and boy was it ever. Some "guy" in a skirt and no shirt is diva-ing around " Whitney I want to walk in your shoes" No child what you neeeded to do is put some clothes on. Highlight Number 2. after trying on clothes that were 3 sizes too small Bobbi K tells Whitney " Move before I hit you" She's def her mother's daugther. Who knew Bobby had yet another kid? And this kid is old, he's gotta be as old as I am. Holy shit Bobby Brown could be my daddy. For the first time in all of the eps. Whitney finally looks like Whitney Houston when her and Bobby head out to a Dior Charity Event. Highlight Number 3. On the red carpet a reporter ask " Could this be as good as Nick and Jessica's show?" Whitney "Their cute, we're Bobby and Whitney." Yes you are, which brings me to the finally highlight of the show. Highlight Number 4. Bobby and Whitney dancing at the Dior event out by the pool and Bobby decides to have Whitney back her thang up to him. G H E T T O is obliviously the way to go when it comes to these 2. Turn in next week for more fun. Pic courtsey of www.bravotv.com

No comments: