Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Trainwreck cont.

So I have been soo busy lately that my tivo has hours of enjoyment that I am trying to catch up with. So I just watched Mondays eps of Kill Reality and Laguna Beach oh boy is all I can say about em both. Aight I'll start off with Laguna Beach damn it all I hope this season gets better than this, right now they are focusing soo much on these new kids I dont care about them. I didnt invest in watchin a whole season only to have everyone I liked replaced by some boring BORING dumb kids. Yeah LC's on the show and so is Stephen and Lo but they cant even seem to save the show. Here you got this Jessica girl I dont know where she came from crying and sweating her bf.. well he is hot. but he's too busy trying to do his mack game and she is to damn dumb to see it. Then you have Kristin's fake bitch ass being the only thing she know how to be a bitch. I'm just really disapointed with the season .thus far right now.. God hopefully next week will be better Now on to Kill Reality soo much to say about this one too. First let me just say again I used to love Tonya, from Chicago to the Challenges she was my under dog but Jonnny Fairplay?? Tonya. ugh soo gross. All respect I had for the girl went out the window. Kinda the way she did on the show last week when she got trashed. I mean true pickings may be slim on the show but honey I can do bad by myself. Shout out to Steven Hill, your sooo sexy. lol. In the previews for next week it shows Jenna Lewis making her move on him. Apparently they are dating now in "real life." Speaking of Jenna Lewis, so she has this nude scene for the movie they are making, the director changes it from a topless scene to a full butt crack nude scene, and the bitch flips out. I'm thinkin what the hell is going on here??? She doesnt want the world to see her naked?? Excuse me but is this the same Jenna Lewis who married that hot lil Travis Wolfe and her damn honeymoon tape got "stolen" and sold. Honey get real half of America have seen you give head and get bange

No comments: