Monday, August 29, 2005

VMA BLUES

So last nite.. Sunday August 28th was the MTV Video Music Awards... Leadin up to the show I was really lookin forward to it. It had the potential to be a great show, I mean Mariah, The Killers, Mariah what more could I've asked for. So boy let me tell you was I ever sooo let down... the show was horrible. I like Diddy but I would have much rather seen Chris Rock as host. The show was soo ghetto, that I thought I was watchin the BET Awards again. Upside :The Killers won best new artist, Downside: Mariah lost to Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson.. During the whole show I was waiting for something exciting to happen, but nothing fuckin did. The only bright spots was The Killers's performance tho I wish they had done "All These Things That I've Done" instead cause " I got soul, but I am not a solider." And by the time Mariah performed I didnt enjoy that as much cause I was about to pass out from boredom by then thank god for Tivo. AND I really like Helena by My Chemical Romance that song def grew on me, and Kelly Clarkson rocked it @ the end!

Brandon Flowers of The Killers rocking it the best way he knows how...


The Laguna kids made it out.. WHY is Lauren (LC) in the back while that trashy girl Casey is front and center?


I really liked her performance, I really wish she did it @ the arena, and did her hair straight instead I dont like when she has it curly. But nevertheless she looks gorgeous, that dress kinda scared me tho I was thinkin damn she's gonna show the world everything.

Eva Longria looked great! Speaking of I cant wait for NEW Desperate Housewives!!

Hilary Duff and boyfriend Joel Madden made the VMA's their offical coming out party as a couple. I'm not really a Hilary Duff fan but she looks really pretty, and Joel cleans up well.

1 comment:

POPBYTES said...

i so agree - the whole show really sucked - did like shakira's shimmy tho!

mk aka popbytes.com