Wednesday, August 17, 2005

More Flithy Rich



How much do I love Flithy Rich : Cattle Drive? How much do I love Fabian Basabe? The answer to both of those are ALOT! So this weeks eps was great... The only prob is I'm gonna have to change my favorites list a bit. Courtenay Semel is just too damn high maintenance for me to deal with, there's high maintenance then there's needy and Courtenay honey the lines are blurred. Then we have Alex Quinn who is just too shady for me, as Fabian said " He has the attitude of a hustler" cause like I thought before apparently he isnt as well off as the others. And then there's Britty Gastineau, I've only seen glimpses of the E! show with her mom and the impression I got b4 was that she was stuck up and a bitch... BUT on here I really like Britty Gastineau I really do. I still have love for Haley Giraldo, that girl is soo damn cute personality wise and she is freakin gorgeous as well. BUT not as sexy as my Fabian.... I dont know what it is about Fabian that turns me on...I'm really curious what type of body he has, you cant really tell on the show cause his clothes arent that revealing. Oh well.. I guess I'll have to keep watchin and wait to see... Here's a pic of Fabian and Brittny Gastineau
Pic via www.GettyImage.com

No comments: