Monday, August 08, 2005

Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive





So I happened to watch one of the BEST shows ever. I think I say that about everything I watch but no this was really good. E! has this show called Flithy Rich : Cattle Drive, it's kinda like the Simple Life but better. You basically have 10 spoiled rich kids that go out on a 100 mile cattle drive in Montana. In the first ep of course it introduces the kids, well they arent actual kids, like Robert Blake's crazy ass sons on there and he's like 28. So anyways of course I have already selected my favorites out of the cast, Haley Giraldo daughter of 80's rocker Pat Benator this girl is sooo pretty, and the delicious Fabian Basabe son of a Eucadorian business tycoon. He has also been referred to in the New York party scene as the male Paris Hilton, I personally happen to love Fabian he's soo sexy, but he's 26 and married. Which is a damn shame. Then I have a couple that I sorta like, it's one of those situations where I shouldnt like em, but I do. Courtenay Semel daughter of Yahoo!CEO Terry Semel. So Courtenayat the ranch trying to get on her horse, everyone else are on their horses riding around except her. And she makes a comment about her jeans being too tight to jump on with, so the rancher responds "maybe you shouldnt wear Gucci jeans" Courtenay responds " these are the jeans that I have and I will wear them, and who wears Gucci Jeans?" so yeah she def had potential to becoming one of my favorites. We also have Brittny Gastineau from E!'s Gastineau Girls and Alex Quinn one of the twelve kids by the late actor Anthony Quinn, the only thing about Alex is he didnt grow up rich so I'm not sure why he's on the show, prob a fill in for someone more famous who dropped out. Highlight of the night was when everyone was eating lunch and they decided to compare allowances, and my Fabian wins with his $40,000 a month treat. Of all the reality shows this summer, this is my new* favorite followed closey by Being Bobby Brown. Flithy Rich: Cattle Drive comes on Sunday Nites @ 10 try and check it out, I'm sure E! will replay it doing the week. Check your local listings. Pics courtesy of www.eonline.com

No comments: