Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Summer Tv Blues?


So we all know it's summer, basically cause it's hot as hell.. but also b/c of the serious lack of entertaining television programs. Well boys and girls the days of lame ass summer programming are gone I'm here to tell you about 3 shows that you DEF should be watching if you are not!

First up is Bravo's Being Bobby Brown, now some of you all may be asking urself what is up with this boy watching all of these train wreck reality shows. Well folks I can only say Kill Reality has nothing on Being Bobby Brown. Bobby Brown doesnt have anything on Being Bobby Brown. This is the Whitney HELL TO THE NO Houston's show. Never Ever in a million years I would image that Whitney Houston would be sooo damn ghetto..but child, this woman is a MESS , and a hot one at that. The show usually starts off boring with Bobby eating or doing whatever he does. But as soon as the diva makes her way across the screen you better believe all bets are off. Whether it's telling off fans " Cant I just be me" or having dinner conversation" Bobby I will woop your ass" Thursday nites havent been this entaining since Friends. Bravo to Bravo for airing this great show, that has undoubtly made Whitney a star in my eyes.

Next up is yet another reality train wreck this time in the form of MTV's Laguna Beach, "the real Orange County" as they like to say. I loved the first season of Laguna Beach, I'm only hoping this lives up to half the drama of last year. Before I even start off I pick LC ( Lauren) .. lol now that I have that out of the way. This year we have some new kids that I dont care about at all, except for Jason he's kinda hot.. lol. But let's get down to who i dont like, Kristin I find her to be loud, needy and fake. Did she really find it necessary to scream at a party how much of a loser Lauren was b/c she moved back home to Laguna. No Kristin I think she's actually smart, with her coming back, she gets to be on the show again. Therefore putting that gorgeous face out there for the whole world to adore. But I have one question regarding Kristin she dated Matt Leinart of the great USC Trojans, Matt has to bee like 24/25 was Kristin 17 or 18 when they dated? Or does no really care.. lol.. Check out the kids Mondays on MTV.. lol..

And Finally this last show isnt a reality show.. lol but it has a reality twist. HBO's The Comeback. Honestly of all 3 shows this one if prob my favorite so I guess I saved the best for last. The Comeback is the saddest yet funniest show I have seen in a long time, it really has a lot of heart. I know it's a fucking sitcom not a drama why am I getting all mushy, well you have to watch and see. Lisa Kudrow plays this has been actress who sets out to make her long awaited comeback via a reality show. Thus the reality twist I mentioned, Michael Patrick King of Sex and the City created this show so you know it's well written. The only bad side is that so far it's only set for 13 eps folks and eps. 8 just aired this last Sunday so get your ass some HBO and start watchin the shit! I hope you catch each of the shows out, it's only your lost if you dont. For showtimes and dates check your local listings.

No comments: